The Great Unknown

Well…. we’re in a holding pattern. Keep Staying Home & Staying Safe and crossing your fingers that COVID will make a speedy getaway so that we can get on with our lives. And on with our art!

As of right now we haven’t heard from the City of Leavenworth that our contract has changed, so on paper we’re still opening on 8 May. However, I think we’re all expecting that further restrictions will be put in place before that time. We’re just taking every day as it comes.

A letter to all of the participating artists will go out as soon as/if we have to further delay our start date. Village Art in the Park might have a new look this summer if social distancing and mask wearing become the norm.