1) Read the Terms and Conditions to determine whether you can abide by them.
2) Complete the Applicant Questionnaire below.
3) Sign your name to signify that you agreement to the Terms and Conditions and that the information within your Application is true to the best of your knowledge.
4) Submit your most recent High School transcript using the file uploader below.
5) Submit three to six examples of your artwork. If you are a visual artist you may use the uploader below for image files. If you have larger file types such as audio or video clips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will coordinate on the hand-off of a USB thumb drive or devise another means.
6) Ask three adults who who know you well to fill out Personal Reference Form Questionnaires. They can do this online or by filling out a .pdf – see buttons and instructions below.
The Scholarship Committee will be in touch with you upon receipt of your application and to follow up with any additional questions or requirements. You may be requested to attend a Village Art in the Park Board meeting for an interview.
Send this link to your Reference if they’d like to fill it out online.
Download this one if you’re going to print it out and hand it to your Reference.
Download this one if you’re going to email it to your Reference (it’s e-fillable).
1. Each scholarship recipient is required to be enrolled at an institute of higher learning and pursuing a course of study that will lead to a major or minor in art. Scholarship recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 and a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their art classes.
2. Each scholarship recipient is expected to visit Village Art in the Park a minimum of one time each year that they receive scholarship funds. This will be coordinated through the Village Art in the Park Director.
3. Scholarship payments (after the initial payment) will be made upon receipt of:
4. If a scholarship recipient fails to contact Village Art in the Park for a period of two years the scholarship will be terminated.